Friday, September 01, 2006

I Chose You, Because...

...God chose you for us.
...you complete us.
...we have so much love to give, and you will love us, too.
...I want to see you run to your Daddy, and his face will light up.
...I want to shower you with kisses and lots of hugs.
...I know growing up "different" is hard if you don't have someone to help you understand and I hope that sharing my experiences will benefit you.
...we want to watch you grow to love someone else as much as we've loved you.
...you've been a part of the plan for so long, and you are perfect for us.
...we'll ride the carousel together and laugh together.
...you'll love to get piggy back rides from your Daddy.
...the sound of your little feet running towards our room in the mornings makes us smile.

...to be continued

No comments: