Friday, October 27, 2006

WE ARE OFFICIALLY WAITING!!

We received our email at 10:42a from Jack Song in the China Dept today... we are LID 10/27/06!! So.. exactly 22 days from DTC, October 5. And approximately 5 months from our initial application to CCAI. I almost can't believe we are finally here. I know we have a long wait in front of us, but we are closer than we have EVER been in this journey (including all the in-vitro related time). So, we are elated!!

Here's something funny... for all of our family and friends, if you've been following along, or have read any of the previous posts, do you remember when I got the call that our adoption petition needed to be changed during critical review?? I was with clients?? Well, I was with the same clients today... they were so excited! And, we found them a house, today, too. I always keep in touch with my clients - they become friends, so we will celebrate this day with lots of memories!

I've been in Atlanta for the last couple of weeks, so I will catch up on the updates to our blog next week... We're on our way to get you, Gracie, hang in there - we love you!!! MiMi is so thrilled, too!!

1 comment:

Lisa~~ said...

Yippee, congrats!! You're moving up in the world, well at least on my blogroll, from the DTC group to the LID group. Hopefully your wait will be shorter than expected.