Friday, October 06, 2006

Shhh..it's a Surprise for Daddy (the Nursery)

Yesterday marked a milestone in the journey, twofold. We were notified of DTC, and the furniture we ordered was ready for pickup. Today, I am surprising Brad by having the furniture delivered, and the crib put together, before he gets home.



This is Willie. He was referred to me from the store...what fun to be a part of setting up rooms for babies coming home. Willie has two daugthers of his own, 23 yrs old, and a sophmore at USF.


I can picture KG in her crib, sound asleep and peaceful. The nursery is coming together. We still need to decide if we like the armoire and the dresser/changing table where they are placed. We have some time to feel it out. Not sure I love the lamp. Lots of details to work on, nowhere near complete. But for now, we are completely satisfied with the progress!


What a fun room to sit in while I am journaling for our daughter.

No comments: