Monday, February 05, 2007

Oh Where Oh Where is He?

I am really ready for my DH to come home.
He left on Thursday morning (yep-I had to get up at 5am for the only direct flight to Utah), and is coming home on Wednesday.

This is the "picture of the day" from the Park City website...could it be? Could it be? He is, afterall, with two friends...

I know, I am reaching, but just let me think it is them. K?

Now, I am off to watch 24. Love that show.

PS. Also, why is it that I always seem to get sick when Bradley goes out of town. He's the one that has been in the cold, wet, snow and is fine..here I am in FL with headaches, chills, and a good ole sore throat - kinda stinks. mmm..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love 24 as well. Sorry that you are alone and feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon.

~Rebecca

Jessica said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun!
Jessica